Friday, November 13, 2009

Highschool, best and worst times.


I love highschool. I love all of the fun you have and how everyones, well mostly everyone, is always happy. But you always get those people who just bring you down all the time. they have nothing positive to say about life. there facebook status constantly says "my life sucks" and everytime you say you sick or you dont feel well infront of them, they constantly are in competition with you, trying to explain to you that there life if worse. ontop of those people, you have the people that pretend to be your friends, and then constantly talk behind you back. well my highschool years have been full of these people. like why cant people just be happy for once. half the time i put on a fake smile to show everyone im happy when im not. i dotn want people upset like me if im ever upset? and why do people have to pretend to be your friend and then talk behind your back 5 seconds later? cant they just say it to my face that they dont like me. and ontop of that, i never give people a reason to not like me. I like everyone and i give everyone a chance in my life. but people constantly show me they dont deserve it, and take me for granted. im absolutely sick of it. all people just need a reality check. my deciding factor between whether i truly want to go to college or university has come down to which one i will spend less time with people in. shawn gets me for who i am and knows when im faking a smile. i just want a girlfriend like that. or friends that dont take me for granted. it seems people are only interested when its something in it for them. like im going to Cuba and all of a sudden everyone wants to be my friend cause they know i get to take someone. Im just frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment